PATH Yorkshire is offering unique opportunities for long term unemployed Leeds residents, age 25 and over to develop their skills and gain work experience through the Skills Training and Employment Programme (STEP).
This Work Placement Offers
- 30 paid hours of work and training.
- Salary of £7.83 per hour.
- 6 months fixed time.
- Age 25 & over?
- A Leeds Resident?
- Been continuously unemployed for 6 months or more? (You will be required to undertake an assessment to mconfirm you have been unemployed for over 6 months)
- Have right to paid work in UK
- Applicants with a residence permit must have access to public funds
- Not currently engaged on other European Social Fund programme or mainstream education?
For more information on the work placements and the list of available vacancies, please download PATH 6 month STEP Vacancies December 2018