Forum Central is a member-led network. Our member organisations are vital to the work we do, and we believe in promoting our members’ work as well as bringing people together, sharing information, and creating networking opportunities.
Forum Central is a partnership of two registered charities; Volition (who have specialist workstreams in mental health, physical and sensory impairment and learning disabilities) and Leeds Older People’s Forum (who specialise in embedding the voices of older people across the sector). When an organisation becomes a member of one the partner charities, they automatically become a Forum Central member.
Who can join?
Any Third Sector organisation working to support the health or care of people in Leeds.
What are the benefits of becoming a member?
- Up to date news and information
- Notifications of developments and changes which may affect your organisation’s services
- A central point of contact for queries, signposting and information
- A channel to contribute your views to citywide planning and strategic structures
- Invitations to members’ meetings to discuss topics of shared interest
- Free events on important issues affecting the sector
- Opportunities to promote your organisation and its services
- The chance for your organisation to be involved in our work, events and training
Membership is free. To join Volition click here. To join Leeds Older People’s forum please email [email protected] or call 0113 244 1697.