Our member organisations support people through a variety of different ways, including:
– Peer support, one-to-one support, psychological therapies, counselling
– Healthy living, group wellbeing activities, self-management courses, arts and wellbeing
– Mental health specialist services
– Carer support, Dementia services
– Employment support, homelessness support, specialist supported housing
– Anti-stigma work, Advocacy, information and advice
– Working with many of the communities with the greatest inequalities and those who are most at risk of poor mental health.
Our members are at the heart of what we do, and we aim to ensure that organisations both large and small can influence decisions about mental health across Leeds and the region, as well as nationally.
To find out more about our members please search the Forum Central members directory
For more information on joining please contact us.