If you, or someone you know would like some support and guidance to get online, Age UK Leeds can help. Their digital wellbeing service is available to support anyone over the age of 50 living in Leeds who would like to know how to access health and wellbeing tools online.
What they offer:
- Tablet loans: So that people can try out new equipment without having to purchase a device first.
- Connectivity: You don’t need to have the internet at home, as they can provide data SIM cards.
- Volunteer Support: Their passionate, enthusiastic and knowledgeable Digital Champions are able to provide support over the phone, or face-to-face.
- Access to health and wellbeing: Whatever the digital enquiry, they will talk clients through the various ways of accessing healthcare services online; e.g. video calling, using health apps.
- Inclusivity: Individualised digital assessments which promote the healthy use of technology whilst
demonstrating the wide range of potential benefits and accessibility features.
- Safety: Ensuring that older people can stay connected and safe during COVID-19 and beyond.
For further information or to make a referral, please contact: [email protected] or call 07983 216 552.