Be part of a great team and make a difference
Join Forum Central and help shape a thriving health and care third sector in Leeds. Our job vacancies are displayed below. If there is nothing listed, we have no current vacancies but check back regularly – we often have new and exciting opportunities opening up.
Membership and Admin Support Team Lead. See more info below.
Why work with us?
- Agile, flexible working, with a number of options to suit the diverse needs of our teams
- Generous annual leave entitlement, plus bank holidays
- Training and Continuous Development opportunities. Bespoke to you and your role and personal development goals
- Regular Team Health and Wellbeing Activities and access to a range of resources
- 24/7 Access to the Mindful Employer Plus Employee Assistance Helpline
- A Bike to Work Scheme (Volition Employees)
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme
- Warm, friendly and inclusive organisational culture.
Forum Central is a partnership of two organisations – meet the Forum Central team.
At Forum Central, we recognise the positive value of diversity, promote equality and challenge unfair discrimination and aim to become an inclusive partnership, who’s workforce is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We strive to ensure that opportunities to work and develop at Forum Central are open to all. We treat all job applications equally, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic.
We particularly encourage applications from disabled people and people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds, as these groups are currently under-represented in our sector.
To find or promote other third sector positions visit Doing Good Leeds.