The Advonet Group, a Leeds-based advocacy charity, have launched their new-look website and it is really accessible and looks great!
It was developed by Bradford-based Totaal and has some new additions. They include:
- A single online referral form for statutory and Community advocacy services
- An improved accessibility tool for changing contrast, text size and more
- A careers section with more information about working for The Advonet Group
- More information on their inclusion projects – Leep1, Leeds Autism AIM, Asking You!, CHANGE and Yorkshire Autism AIM
- Extensive use of their CHANGE project’s Easy Read images
Over the past few months, Advonet Group staff, trustees and clients all gave feedback and worked with Totaal on making it more accessible and easier to use.