Leeds City Council would like to know your views to help inform the creation of a 10 year Working Age Adults (WAA) Accommodation Strategy for Leeds.
- Learning disability
- Mental health needs and conditions
- Physical impairment
- Sensory impairment including hearing and sight loss
- Acquired brain injury
- Substance use
The WAA Accommodation Strategy will be a collaborative piece of work incorporating views of individuals who use WAA services, carers, colleagues from Adults & Health including Commissioning and Social Work Teams, Housing including LCC and the independent sector, Health and third sector partners.
The aim of the consultation is to help identify the following:
- What is currently working well/what doesn’t work well in WAA accommodation with support provision
- To understand the level of unmet demand for WAA accommodation with support provision
- To prioritise and plan commissioning developments to respond to need
- To identify risks and barriers to developing WAA accommodation with support provision
- To be more proactive and strategically driven in our approach to developing WAA accommodation with support