Men’s Health Unlocked (“MHU”) is a network for individuals and organisations working in the field of men’s health and wellbeing in Leeds. It takes a joined-up and gendered approach to tackling health inequalities specific to those who identify as men. The network is coordinated by Damian Dawtry.
The vision of the network is:
“To achieve better health and wellbeing for all men and boys in Leeds which will contribute to better outcomes for all.”
Our aim is to:
- Be a voice for men
- Be a voice for the sector in the new commissioning landscape at sub-regional and local levels
- Learn, share and promote good Practice
- Champion positive male health and identity
On this page you will find:
- What’s On for Men In Leeds
- Information and resources to help you and the men that you know or work with.
- Forthcoming networking meetings
If you can’t find what you want here, want to join the networking meetings, or there is any other way we can help, please do contact us (details at bottom of the page).