The West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership workforce mental health and wellbeing hub is now offering self referral and telephone consultations.
The Hub was launched in response to the impact of COVID-19 on people’s lives. This latest development means people can connect in their own time, and if they don’t want to talk to anyone, they don’t have to. The self-referral process also offers a self-assessment which can help people decide whether to take the step into asking for support.
You can access the self-referral page on the Hub website here: https://workforce.
The West Yorkshire and Harrogate Health and Care Partnership have also produced this compilation of wellbeing resources for Leeds health and care staff. It covers:
- How to respond effectively to the Corona crisis by Dr Russ Harris, author of The Happiness Trap
- The psychological needs of healthcare staff as a result of the Coronavirus pandemic
- Living with worry and anxiety amidst global uncertainty
- Looking after your mental wellbeing
- Take the lead – talk about your emotional wellbeing
- British Medical Association – your wellbeing
- Psychological resilience through the pandemic
- Top ten messages for supporting healthcare staff during the Covid-19 pandemic
For more information about health and care workforce mental health support, visit workforce.wyhpartnership.co.uk.