The Leeds Mindful Employer Network is inviting local employers to their 2024 conference. It will be held on Tuesday 21 May, 9:30am – 4:30pm, at Carnegie School of Sport, Leeds Beckett University, Headingley Campus, Leeds, LS6 3QS.
The conference will explore:
- Making workplaces as mentally healthy as they can be for everyone
- Increasing confidence in talking about mental health at work
- Tackling the stigma surrounding mental health in the workplace
Panel discussions, workshops, wellbeing activities and networking will cover a variety of themes such as,
- Supportive absence management
- Becoming trauma-informed
- Compassionate Leaders
And much, much more…
You’ll be able to select the sessions that mean the most for you and your organisation and build your own bespoke schedule for the day. See the event webpage for more detailed information.
Ticket sales limited to up to four delegates per organisation
Book your tickets via Eventbrite: Leeds Mindful Employer Network Conference
- Delicious lunch and refreshments provided (please indicate dietary requirements when booking)
- Fully Accessible event – wheelchair friendly venue; hearing loops; gender friendly toilets; quiet space (please indicate any accessibility needs you have when booking)
- Register for the sessions of your choice
- Goody bags to take away
- Pay and display parking on site and good transportation links (further details to come)
- Use of Carnegie School of Sports fantastic facilities
The event is suitable for people from all sectors and industries with a responsibility for staff and their wellbeing, no matter where you and your organisation are in your mental wellbeing at work journey.
They welcome businesses of all sizes, from all sectors and industries, who are based and/or have workforces living throughout the Leeds area.
They are operating a strict no sales/prospecting policy at the event. This is to retain the event’s focus on local employers sharing experiences, ideas and best practice and supporting each other.
If you are not yet a member of Leeds Mindful Employer Network, we encourage you to please join for free here before you sign up.