There’s lots coming up which you can get involved with. Here is a summary of what’s happening in the health and care third sector in Leeds.
- Tuesday 14 November | Leeds Men’s Health Strategy Workshop | Involve Learning Centre, Whitfield Avenue Hunslet, LS10 2QE
- Tuesday 14 November | Over 1001 things you can ask about Islam and Muslims | Online
- Wednesday 15 November | In Our Shoes – Director of Public Health Annual Report 2022 | Leeds Mencap, The Vinery Centre, 20 Vinery Terrace, Leeds LS9 9LU
- Thursday 16 November | St. Vincent’s International Men’s Day event | St. Vincent’s Centre, 4 Berking Ave, Leeds LS9 9LF
- Tuesday 21 November | Joint Third Sector and Community NHS Services Event | John Charles Centre, Middleton, LS11 5DJ | Email [email protected] if you’re interested in hosting a stall or joining us on the day.
- Compassionate Leeds: A Trauma Informed Approach Orientation Sessions hosted by Forum Central and the Community and Young People’s Development and Engagement Lead for the Trauma Informed Programme. Book on eventbrite for any date of the Compassionate Leeds Orientation Sessions
- Friday 24 November
- Monday 4 December
- Monday 11 December | Royal Armouries Consultation for Disabled People | Royal Armouries Museum, Armouries Drive, Leeds, LS10 1LT.
*This is not a fixed or exclusive list*