Battle Scars is setting up the new Onward Mental Health Hub in South Leeds and wants to hear your views about how to make the best use of the space in the Battle Scars online survey.
Alternatively, you can share your thoughts with them by attending one of the face-2-face consultation events at the White Rose Office Park, Leeds on any of the following dates.
- Wednesday 14 June 1.30-3pm
- Tuesday 20 June 10-11.30am
- AGM Thursday 20 July 6.30-8pm (hybrid)
- Virtual consultation event will be held on: Thursday 29 June 1-2.30pm
Bookings are required and can be done by emailing [email protected]
Join the Onward Mental Health Hub
Battle Scars is also inviting third sector organisations to join them in the Onward Mental Health Hub and use the spaces available.
What organisations are Battle Scars looking for?
- Those working in mental health/wellbeing with children and/or adults
- Smaller organisations and those that encourage volunteering
- Organisations from outside of Leeds who are wishing to establish a Leeds footprint
If you would like to join the Onward Mental Health Hub, please email [email protected]