Crisis Tools have created a guide which explores the unique challenges and obstacles young LGBTQIA+ people face when accessing mental health crisis support.
What is included in the guide?
The guide includes:
- An exploration into the distinct aspects of supporting LGBTQIA+ young people in crisis
- An understanding of the significance of using appropriate pronouns when engaging with LGBTQIA+ youth
- And delves into the obstacles and hurdles young LGBTQIA+ individuals encounter in their lives
What learning is on offer?
By the end of the guide you will have:
- A foundational understanding of terms and language within the LGBTQIA+ community.
- Insight into the unique challenges young LGBTQIA+ individuals face while discovering their identities and navigating society.