Leeds Safeguarding Adults Board has developed a new Learning & Development webpage with useful resources to support good safeguarding practices within your organisation.
The resources include:
- Safeguarding Learning and Development Framework
- Always Care – best practice in Leeds when working with people who self-neglect
- Citizen-led practice guidance and short-films about safeguarding adults
- Professional Curiosity guidance
- Managing Difficult Conversations
- People living street-based lives briefing
Please click here to visit the page: Learning & Development resources
Share the resources with your team and colleagues and if you haven’t already subscribed, you can sign up to their bulletin to receive news and resources direct to your inbox.