Online Facilitation Mental Wellbeing Group
Responding to great demands Humans Being has decided to offer the online Facilitation Skills Training again and this time they will make it open to both staff and people who have previously attended their courses.
The courses are for you if you:
- Would you like to learn or develop the skills necessary to run mental wellbeing sessions
- Are a ‘people person’, who enjoys supporting others to overcome the barriers and obstacles that life throws at them
Then this is the perfect free Facilitator Training for you, starting on Tue 7 Nov – 12 Dec, 9.15 – 11.15 am
Click here to see the whole programme: Humans Being Facilitator Training.
Women Supporting Women, Six Week Course
Join Humans Being’s free six-week course to explore, reflect on and reclaim the different parts that make up your identity.
Women Supporting Women is a six week course from Mon 13 Nov – 16 Dec from 10 am to 12 noon, in Armley Town Street
These sessions are relaxed group discussions focusing on keeping well and looking after your mental health. The course runs for six weekly sessions of two hours. Topics covered are open to the group to decide; here are some examples:
- Putting yourself first
- Focusing on the positives in our lives
- Assertiveness and setting boundaries
- The role gender stereotypes of women play in our lives, how to be aware of them and how to challenge them
- Dealing with stress and relaxation techniques
What you can expect from the course:
- Time and space to explore, reflect on and reclaim your own identity so that it fits you!
- Improved mental wellbeing and better ways of dealing with stress.
- More confidence in expressing yourself.
- Ways to ask for what you need and negotiate a way forward.
- Connect with others facing similar challenges to yours.
- Break out of isolation.
- Make new friends.
- Encouragement to make small and long lasting changes that will improve your mental and overall wellbeing.
- Ways to find your strengths and make small, long-lasting changes.
Link for more info: Women Supporting Women – Humans Being
Contact: [email protected]