The Leeds Health and Care Partnership is looking for a provider to support the Future in Mind: Leeds Programme Board.
The service provider will support a team of ‘MindMate Ambassadors’ (up to 8 young people, aged between 16 and 24 years) to support the ongoing development and promotion of the Future in Mind. The work involves engagement and co-production with young people, parents and carers and professionals.
The service outcomes are:
- Co-production with young people remains embedded into all aspects of the Future in Mind: Leeds programme of work
- Young people are able to influence the delivery of mental health support and information provision across Leeds
- Young people lead the design of communication around emotional wellbeing and mental health for children, young people and families in Leeds, including through social media channels
- Parents and carers are able to influence the delivery of mental health support and information provision to children and young people across Leeds
- Key messages from children, young people and parents are shared to influence service development
Apply by 7 August
Proposals are invited. To apply please submit a written proposal describing how you will complete the required programme. For application details follow the links below. If you would like to know more, please contact [email protected]
Provider Specification and Timeline (Word doc)
Responses_template_v1 (Excel sheet)
About Future in Mind
Young people’s voice and influence has been (and will continue to be) central in the Leeds Health and Care Partnerships Future in Mind: Leeds developments. This has been in guiding and shaping services, information and systems. Their relationships with children, young people and families are ongoing and their engagement is actively encouraged. We do this through different mechanisms to reach as many different Children and Young People as possible.